You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement by email detailing the products you have ordered. Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order.
By advertising the goods, we are under no obligation to provide them. We may refuse to accept an order:
- where goods are not available;
- where we cannot obtain authorization for your payment;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error;
- or -
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
The list is not exhaustive and there may be other reasons for not accepting an order.
Payment has to be made at the time of order for web-based sales and no credit can be given. Customers making bulk purchases on behalf of a government or commercial organization, under certain circumstances may be given credit; this should be arranged through Kit4Security.
Any inconsistencies to your order must be reported within 5 days of delivery. This includes incorrect and missing items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Delivery Costs & Terms
How your order will be sent:
UK Standard Orders weighing under 2kg will be sent Royal Mail 1st Class, orders over 2kg will be sent Interlink Express Courier. All Priority Delivery orders will be sent via Interlink Express courier for delivery next working day.
Orders to BFPO addresses will be sent Standard Royal Mail First Class. Although BFPO orders will be shipped same day, please allow significant additional delivery time to arrive at the destination address.
All in stock priority orders placed online before 15:00, or before 14:30 if placed by phone, Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays and stated closed days) will be dispatched same day. Delivery times will depend on your location and chosen shipping method. Standard delivery should take 2 to 3 days but can take upto 15 working days. Priority Delivery is next working day between 9 and 5 and is fully tracked and insured. Saturday delivery is available online between 15:00 on Thurdsay and 15:00 on Friday, or over the phone between 15:00 on Thursday and 14:30 on Friday, for delivery on Saturday between 09:00 and 12:00. Both Saturday and Priority Delivery will require a signature on delivery.
Last dates for orders to be despatched before Christmas:
Standard UK Mainland Delivery (Royal Mail) - Last Date 13th December 2013*
Special Priority Delivery - Last Date 20th December 2013 (orders must be made by 2:00pm GMT) †
Please allow an additional 2 days delivery time for UK Overseas and Highlands and Islands of Scotland.
* This service is not guaranteed. † Barring exceptional adverse weather conditions.
PLEASE allow for adverse weather conditions when choosing your shipping method. Although we will ship the item via your chosen method, we cannot physically guarantee the ability of the carrier to reach your address if roads are blocked with snow, ice, flooding, landslips, fallen trees etc.
Please note that Priority and Saturday Delivery are only available to UK Mainland addresses, excluding Scottish Highlands.
European Priority Orders will be sent via DPD Signed for Road Courier for delivery in 5-7 Working Days fully tracked and insured.
Refusal to accept delivery of an order will result in a £15 deduction from the refund against the cost of goods.
If you need your order re consigned to a new address, (excluding a neighbors) after dispatch unfortunately a £10 surcharge will have to be applied to cover the courier fees.
If you are unable to receive a delivery and the goods are returned to us a second postage equal to the original will be require to re dispatch the goods, or if a refund is requested, a £15 deduction will be applied.
Please ensure that you enter a complete and accurate delivery address as Kit4security.com cannot be held responsible items which go missing or are delayed due to in accurate or incomplete delivery address information.
Unfortunately "Standard Delivery" is not a tracked service and is not considered lost until 15 working days have passed from the date of dispatch. Once 15 working days have expired we will provide a replacement via a courier or special delivery service. We regret that we cannot refund standard items that are lost, or send replacements before the 15 working day period. Please choose "Priority" delivery if you require items urgently.
Guarantee: If your order does not arrive within the specified time frame for your delivery address, we will refund the full cost of your postage and packing to you.
Items occasionally go out of stock. You will be informed within 1 working day if an item you have ordered is out of stock.
We reserve the right to not ship your products if we feel this offer is being abused. You will be contacted and a refund issued if required. This offer is only valid online.
If you’re not happy with your purchase from Kit4Security, send it back within 14 days (21 days for BFPO addresses) and we’ll provide you with a replacement or a refund.
We aim to process returns as quickly as possible but please allow 10 working days for completion of the requested returns process, whether it is a refund or re delivery of a replacement or alternative product. Please bear in mind we will not normally contact customers when processing a return unless there is a problem with instructions given on the returns form.
To help us deal with your return efficiently, please note the following information:
* For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of earpieces or underwear. Excludes Books, DVDs, CD ROMs, downloadable content or other intellectual property.
** Free exchange limited to UK Mainland Only. Orders outside UK Mainland will require a secondary postage charge equal to the original.
Payment must clear before your order can be dispatched.
Age and Legal Restrictions on Specific Goods
Please note that certain items such as knives, can only be supplied to persons over the age of 18. This is to comply with current UK Law on such items. It is your responsibility to check that any item you order is legal within your jurisdiction.
Kit4Security WILL make checks it deems necessary to ensure UK Laws are not contravened. Products containing a blade or Police marked items will not be dispatched until proof of age or occupation have been gathered.
We can accept no responsibility for any loss due to seizure of goods by authorities.
Weapon sights are not regarded as part of a firearm as directed by The Firearms Act 1968 and therefore there is no restriction in their supply.
English Export Law
Kit4Security’s obligations are subject to the export administration and control laws and regulations of England. The purchaser has to fully comply with such laws and regulations in the export, resale, or disposition of products.
Any orders accepted by Kit4Security from a purchaser based outside England are with the understanding that the ultimate destination of the products is the country indicated therein. Diversion of the products to any other destination contrary to English law is prohibited. Accordingly, if the foregoing understanding is incorrect, or if the purchaser intends to divert the products to any other destination, the purchaser shall immediately inform Kit4Security of the correct ultimate destination.
1) ... You are permitted to print and download extracts from Kit4security.com for your own use on the following basis:
(a) no documents or related graphics on Kit4security.com are modified in any way;
(b) no graphics on Kit4security.com are used separately from accompanying text; and
(c) any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
2) ... Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on Kit4security.com (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from Kit4security.com other than in accordance with clause 1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use Kit4security.com automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from Kit4security.com.
3) ... Subject to clause 1, no part of Kit4security.com may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
4) ... Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that Kit4security.com is available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to Kit4security.com may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Whillst we endeavour to ensure that the information on Kit4security.com is correct, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the products on this website. We may make changes to the products shown on this site, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
The products shown on Kit4security.com are listed "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to Kit4security.com.
1. We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
3. If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
4. You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect. Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
Batteries and WEEE
Waste Batteries and Accumulator Regulations
10% Off Promo
Kit4Security 10% off your basket value (excluding postage costs) will be applied at checkout. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promo code.